Make 4 payments of $42.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
TSG Force III Skateboard Kneepad - Black - Small. The TSG skateboard kneepad was designed by their pro skate riders with an extra strong multi-layered foam to provide superior protection.
TSG Force III Skate Kneepad - Black. The Force III are our longtime favorite vert knee pads, designed by our pro skate riders. the ergonomic pre-shaped design with an extra strong multi-layered foam and a replaceable cap provide superior protection when hitting the vert.
Skateboard Kneepad Features:
- EVA IMPACT ABSORBING FOAM - our EVA body protection line provides great shock absorbing properties, superior stress-crack resistance and low-temperature toughness. backed with hard panel shields or caps for a solid performance.
- REPLACEABLE PE CAP
- PRE-SHAPED DESIGN - our pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricting wearing comfort and superior fit.
- HORSESHOE SHAPE - we bring down-slipping pads to an end. The solution is our custom horseshoe shape that greatly surrounds knees/elbows/shoulders. The inside foam pad is compression-molded with a raised top part that perfectly sits around your protected body part. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action
- 2 COMFORTABLE NEOPRENE FASTENERS
- TOP VELCRO 360ŒÁ STRAP - the strap wraps around the whole leg or arm offering superior fit adjustment, wearing comfort and protection.
- ADJUSTABLE BOTTOM VELCRO STRAP WITH SNAP BUCKLE
- OPEN-BACK DESIGN - accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly strap closure for easy-on and off.
- STRONG CORDURA FABRIC - reinforced at critical stress points
- LATERAL PADDING - Additional impact padding panels at the sides, inside and/or outside knees/ elbows for increased safety and added cushioning during spins or side slides.
- COMFORTABLE LINING FABRIC
With a soft tape, measure the circumference around the knee 10cm above and 10cm below the knee cap to give you the two measurements within the ranges of adjustment. Alternatively you can use a ribbon and mark it with a pen. Then lay it flat on a table and measure the ribbon with a ruler.
SMALL: Above Circum: 38 - 42cm - Below Circum: 30 - 35cm
MEDIUM: Above Circum: 42 - 46cm - Below Circum: 35 - 40cm
LARGE: Above Circum: 46 - 50cm - Below Circum: 40 - 45cm
XLARGE: Above Circum: 50 - 54cm - Below Circum: 45 - 50cm