Stealth S2 Pinnacle Fins - Black / Fluro Yellow
The S2 is the bodyboarders fin. They have been worn by World Champions and has been designed with bodyboarding aesthetics and functionality in mind. The S2 is the preferred fin by Stealth riders such as Jake Stone, Marli Dunn, Mitch Blewitt, Isaac Williams plus many other bodyboarders worldwide.
The S2 has been designed specifically for high performance bodyboarding, and is the benchmark in swimfin design. It is crafted with 100% Malaysian Rubber, and has a soft asymmetrical foot pocket to produce a perfect fit. It also has a straightened blade for improved accelleration and helping to reduce twist to the ankles and knees. This fin has blade rail ridges and angled rails to transfer energy easily and efficiently. It also has a jet vent drainage system to keep the foot pocket free from sand and rocks.
Stealth S2 Fin Features:
- The Stealth S2 has been designed specifically for bodyboarders
- Straight Angled Blades: Stealth S2 straight angled blades bring together the elements of maximum power in the motion of kicking through the water and the ideal aesthetic for technical style when riding.
- Blade Rail Ridges: The 3 blade rail ridges maximizes the transfer of energy from foot pocket to the blade by evenly dispersing the foots kinetic energy resulting in a more powerful and comfortable thrust.
- Stealth Rubber Compound: 100% floating Malaysian rubber team tested durometer tested for best possible performance comfort and durability.
- Jet Vents: Jet vents prevent the build up of sand and debris in the foot pocket ensuring constant comfort when kicking through the water the flow of water through the vacuum jet vents increases thrust efficiency.
- Angled Rails: The Stealth angled rails create maximum thrust efficiency and acts as the source of strength and stability throughout the entire fin whilst kicking through the water.
- Asymmetric Foot Pocket: Ergonomically designed asymmetric foot pockets focused on sustaining the ideal balance of comfort and security through the entire foot pocket during extended periods of time in the all water climates.
- Secure Ankle Straps: Natural rubber ankle straps to keep the fin comfortably fastened to your foot when in use in all surf conditions.
Stealth Swimfin Sizing:
|FIN SIZE||FOOT SIZE||AVAILABLE MODELS|
|S||4.5 - 6||S1, S2, S3, S4|
|M / S||5.5 - 7.5||S1, S2, S3, S4|
|M||7 - 8.5||S1, S2, S3, S4|
|M / L||9 - 10.5||S1, S2, S3, S4|
|L||11 - 12.5||S1, S2, S3, S4|
|XL||13 - 14.5||S1|
|Type||Swimfins / Flippers|
I can’t give an honest, comprehensive review here because I haven’t tried these swim fins in the water just yet!! I can say they’re made of a very high quality Malaysian rubber. Well made. My pair fit slightly larger than my feet’s size; but if you wear a pair of fin socks with the fins- you’ll get a more comfortable fitting swim fin every time! The foot pocket is super soft, which is important if you’re wearing these for extended periods of time in the water! I really like the stiffness of the rest of the blade on these fins. I’ve got no doubt these fins will provide plenty of power & thrust whilst surfing! The jet vents are located near the toes of the fins; which is much better than being on the bottom, or heel of the fins- which DONT drain sand, water, ect. as effectively as having the drainage vents at the toe of your swim fins! I can’t stress enough how important this feature is in a swim fin! Seriously. I won’t know just how well these swim fins will perform in the water until I have a few surf sessions with them fitted; & fully get used to swimming with them on for a few hours at least. I’d definitely recommend these fins.....for now! You could do a lot worse than these.