Stealth Golden Child 42" PP Kinetic Bodyboard
New for George Humphreys. Why the Golden Child? Well, George can do no wrong, especially in the water! The Golden Child uses the same template as his previous El Gringo Model. This template is Georges' "go-to" whether it be everyday beachies, World Tour Comps or 20 footers out the Right.
The Kinetic Core / Stringer / Mesh combo should cover all mid-warm climates and allows George to get that extra bit of life out of his boards when constantly hitting big ramps, and landing! Apart from the colours and logos, other main change is the new hand recess on the nose of the board. George is 5'10 and 75kg. He rides this model in 41.5".
Stealth Goldeb Child Bodyboard Features:
- Core: Kinetic Core PP (EPP 1.9lb).
- Deck: Wavecushion Air 8lb PE (NXLPE)
- Slick: Surlyn
- Stringer: S10 Stringer
- Reinforcement: Slick Mesh
- Rails: 55/45 Double Rails
- Channels: AKU Shaped CNC Parallel Channels
- Tail: Clipped Crescent Tail w/ Tail Piece
- Contours: Hand Contours, Deck & Nose Bulbs
Suggested Bodyboard Sizing:
|Board Size||Weight Range|
|Core||PP - PolyPro|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|