Softlite Softboard Test Tube 6Ft Malibu Soft Surfboard. The Test Tube uses our Mal shapes. They paddle fast and are extremely stable. The soft surfboards are very versatile, and even suitable for experienced surfers. They are great for small days, and big enough for traditional longboard moves such as noserideing etc.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Softlite Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 6'0" X 21 1/8" X 2 3/4" (45L)
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 8lb PE Deck
- Slick: Mesh Infused HPDE Slicks
- Reinforcements: Double Bamboo Stringers Re-inforced with Fibreglass Taping
- Fins: Thruster Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
- ROLLED PARABOLIC PE RAILS: This is one of the biggest advancement in soft surfboards. Each board contains 4 crosslink rails. These rails are then hand shaped, allowing softer rails near the nose tapering down to a sharp, harder edged rail at the tail. Similar to a regular shortboard, it allows if to be forgiving and not catch rails up front, but more performance and easier to turn off the tail. Similarly, to a stringer it also provides extra stiffness in the board. Previously, these features could not be properly executed properly on soft surfboard.
- MESH INFUSED SLICKS: This is technology derived from bodyboarding, who lead the way in using EPS / HDPE Slick combinations. The Reinforced mesh is infused into the Dura HD Slick. This provides a frame of strength, which not only improves stiffness but also recoil, so making it easier to pump from rail to rail with the right amount of tension.
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good and is easier to wax deck.
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All softboards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the softboard come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my softboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The soft surfboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Brand||Softlite Soft Surfboards|
|Unit of measure||ea|