Softlite Softboard Pop Stick 6Ft6 Soft Surfboard. This is the ideal soft surfboard for someone who is looking to step down from a Mini Mal and start doing proper turns, or just the lazy, more experienced surfer who wants an extra bit of volume for the weaker Summer swells. We would recommend this softboard for beginner riders weighing 40-60kg, although if you are an experienced surfer up to 90-95kg, it should float you as well.
This template new has a bit more curve, with the wide-point pushed forward a little bit. This ensures that you have plenty of volume under your chest, meaning you’ll never be struggling for paddle power. A bit of extra volume up front also gives a little bit of extra stability and will help the board plane across fat or weaker sections of the wave. Check out the Softlite video at the bottom of this page.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Softlite Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 6'6" X 20 2/3" X 2 3/4" (44L)
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
- Bamboo Stringer System: This is re-enforced with fibreglass sheeting and epoxy resin to give the perfect amount of flex
- The boards are constructed using exclusive Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good and is easier to wax deck.
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All softboards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Softboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the softboard come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my softboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The soft surfboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Brand||Softlite Soft Surfboards|
|Unit of measure||ea|