Make 4 payments of $97.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Softlite Surfboards Pop Stick 6Ft Softboard - Purple Deck Fluro Yellow Slick. This is the ultimate board for a light-weight grom (30-45 kg). If you are an experienced surfer, it will surf best for people up to 85 - 90 kg.
Softlite Softboard Pop Stick 6Ft Soft Surfboard - These are based on a traditional surfboard shape and designed for all levels on surfing, although we have given them a little bit of extra width and thickness. We would recommend this for beginner riders weighing 30-45kg, although if you are an experienced surfer up to 85-90kg, it should float you as well.
For the beginner to intermediate rider, these boards are a good step when progressing from a Mini Mal, or when the goal is to ride a fibreglass shortboard. For the experienced rider, these boards have a little bit more rocker, making them more suitable for better wave conditions, and similar in performance to their usual shortboard. Check out the Softlite video at the bottom of this page.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Softlite Surfboard Features:
- Size: 6'0" X 20 7/8" X 2 1/2" (37L)
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
- Bamboo Stringer System: This is re-enforced with fibreglass sheeting and epoxy resin to give the perfect amount of flex
- The boards are constructed using exclusive Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good and is easier to wax deck.
Do fins come with the board?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my board?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Brand||Softlite Soft Surfboards|
|Unit of measure||ea|