Make 4 payments of $99.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Softlite Surfboards Pop Stick 5Ft6 Softboard - Cool Grey Deck / Fluro Red Slick. This is the ultimate board for a light-weight grom (25-40 kg) who already has mastered the basics of surfing. If you are an advanced surfer, it will surf best for people up t
Softlite Pop Stick 5Ft6 Soft Surfboard - Whether it's your grommet's first board or you need a high performance piece of foam to keep your wave count up through Summer, the new 5Ft6 Pop Stick will get the job done!. We would recommend this for beginner riders weighing 25-40kg, although if you are an experienced surfer up to 80-85kg, it should float you as well.
For the beginner to intermediate rider, these boards are a good step when progressing from a Mini Mal, or when the goal is to ride a fibreglass shortboard. For the experienced rider, these boards have a little bit more rocker, making them more suitable for better wave conditions, and similar in performance to their usual shortboard. Check out the Softlite video at the bottom of this page.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Softlite Surfboard Features:
- Size: 5'6" X 20" X 2 3/4" (36L)
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
- Bamboo Stringer System: This is re-enforced with fibreglass sheeting and epoxy resin to give the perfect amount of flex
- The boards are constructed using exclusive Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good and is easier to wax deck.
Do fins come with the board?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my board?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|