Softlite Koolite 7Ft Beginner Softboard Soft Surfboard. The Softlite Koolites are the ultimate beginner softboard. They use a rounded Mal shape (Similar to our Chop Stick Range) for some extra surface area, and we've given them some extra thickness to bump up the volume further. This makes the Koolite paddle fast and extremely stable, so it's ideal for the early stages of learning. We'd recommend the Koolite 7'0 for a 50kg -75kg Beginner surfer.
On a recent overseas trip, we wanted to find some beginner waves to show how easy this board is to surf, but unfortunately, we couldn't find any. So instead you should probably watch Dan Brown aka Mullet Lord ripping on the Koolite 7Ft in the video at the bottom of this page.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Softlite Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 7'0" X 22 1/4" X 3 1/4" (68L)
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 8lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
- Features: Edge Trim System, Exoskeletal Strength Membrane, Leash Plug
- Double Bamboo Stringer Re-inforced with Fibreglass Taping
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
The softboards are constructed using exclusive Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every softboard comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Koolite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores.
Bones and Shanks Fin System - Easy to install and remove fins. Compatible with other fin two tab systems, allowing you to change your fins to suit conditions or alter board performance
Bamboo Stringer System - This is re-enforced with fibreglass sheeting and epoxy resin to give the perfect amount of flex. Since implementing this stringer system we have had had barely any boards snap!
Do fins come with the softboard?
- Yes. All softboards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the softboard come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my softboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The soft surfboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Brand||Softlite Soft Surfboards|
|Unit of measure||ea|