Make 4 payments of $62.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Softlite Fish Stick 5Ft2 Soft Surfboard. This board is great for beginners up to advanced surfers to perform in quiet conditions. Great board for kids to learn on. Has a quad fin set for extreme stability for larger surfers.
The Fish Stick range is our version of a fish style soft surfboard. Primarily they are designed for the intermediate to advanced adult surfer to perform best in below average conditions. The 5Ft2 Model comes with a quad fin set up to provide some extra hold for the larger rider.
The Fish Stick is also a great soft surfboard for kids to learn to surf on. Extra volume, combined with the high widepoint, make these boards paddle extremely well, and catch waves easily for their size. It also provides a nice stable base for a kid to learn on without being overly long. Check out the Softlite video at the bottom of this page.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Softlite Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 5'2" X 19 7/8" X 2 1/8"
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
- Features: Edge Trim System, Exoskeletal Strength Membrane, Leash Plug
- Fins: Quad Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
- Bamboo Stringer System: This is re-enforced with fibreglass sheeting and epoxy resin to give the perfect amount of flex
- The boards are constructed using exclusive Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good and is easier to wax deck.
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my soft surfboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Brand||Softlite Soft Surfboards|
|Unit of measure||ea|