Make 4 payments of $112.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Softlite Chop Stick 7Ft Malibu Soft Surfboard - Ice Blue Deck Red Slick. This board is for more experienced beginner riders to help you get more waves. The shape helps you to get through more waves on crowded days. Perfect for 55 kg - 75 kg.
We would recommend this soft surfboard for beginner riders weighing 55-75kg. If you are an experienced surfer of any weight, this board will help you to get more waves on the smaller or crowded days.
The 7Ft Chop Stick uses our Mini Mal Shape template. This surfboard shape is ideal for learning as it will help you to paddle faster, catch more waves and give you a little more time to get to your feet. Once you are up and riding, the wider nose makes this board extremely stable. Check out the Softlite video at the bottom of this page.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Softlite Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 7'0" X 21 1/4" X 3 1/8"
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
- Features: Edge Trim System, Exoskeletal Strength Membrane, Leash Plug
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
- Thickness: It's a touch thinner than most of our competitors - this ensures your board doesn't hold you back once you get more experienced and start ripping!
- Rail Profiles: Due to our Moulded Core process, we have been able to refine our rails profiles, so they are nice and rounded, this helps you from nosediving and catching rails while riding.
Do fins come with the board?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my board?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|