Make 4 payments of $79.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Softlite Biohazard 5Ft Soft Surfboard - Black Deck Black Slick. The Bio Hazard is this year's new small wave all-rounder and is made to perform best in junky conditions. At 20 1/4", it's nice and wide providing great paddle power and stability.
The Bio Hazard is a new small wave soft surfboard all-rounder we've added to the range this year. It'll go good anything, but is made to perform best in junky summer conditions. At 20 1/4", it's nice and wide for it's length providing great paddle power and stability.
This is the ideal board for the city slicker who is forced to surf quality waves between the flags, or even the ripping groms who aren’t quite ready for a hard board yet. We would recommend this for beginner riders weighing 20-30kg, it's a great board for young kids to start surfing on. Although if you are an experienced surfer up to 65-70kg, it should float you as well.
The Mad Lab Range is what we’ve been working on for a while. We are pretty excited about this range as it has really allowed us to push the envelope, and lead the way as far as softboard innovation goes. With the final product, we’ve got a softboard that actually feels close to riding a fibreglass board!.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Softlite Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 5'0" X 20 1/4" X 2 1/4" (32L)
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
- Fins: Thruster Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every board.
- ROLLED PARABOLIC PE RAILS: This is one of the biggest advancement in soft surfboards. Each board contains 4 crosslink rails. These rails are then hand shaped, allowing softer rails near the nose tapering down to a sharp, harder edged rail at the tail. Similar to a regular shortboard, it allows if to be forgiving and not catch rails up front, but more performance and easier to turn off the tail. Similarly, to a stringer it also provides extra stiffness in the board. Previously, these features could not be properly executed properly on soft surfboard.
- MESH INFUSED SLICKS: This is technology derived from bodyboarding, who lead the way in using EPS / HDPE Slick combinations. The Reinforced mesh is infused into the Dura HD Slick. This provides a frame of strength, which not only improves stiffness but also recoil, so making it easier to pump from rail to rail with the right amount of tension.
- No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good and is easier to wax deck.
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the soft surfboard come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my board?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|