Shortys Skateboard Bolts - Silverados - 1 1/8" Phillips Head
Shorty's Silverado's come with 2 silver and 6 black bolts to help distinguish the nose from the tail of your board. They are half threaded for strength against bending and breakage. Manufactured to precise lengths for all applications, leaving no excess bolt sticking out past the nut. Smaller counter-sinking head is lighter and puts a much smaller dent in your deck when installed, which helps prevent breakage.
Shorty's Skateboard Bolts Features:
- Half threaded bolts with nuts
- Phillips Heads
- 6 x Black Bolts
- 2 x Silver Bolts - so you know at a glance which end is the front of your board
- 8 x Nuts
What hardware sizes do I need to mount my Skateboard Trucks?
- 7/8" to 1" Bolts - No Riser
- 1" to 1 1/8" Bolts - 1/8" Riser
- 1 1/4" Bolts - 1/4" Riser
- 1 1/2" Bolts - 1/2" Riser
|Bolt Length||1 1/8 Inch|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|