Root Industries Invictus Pro Push Scooter - Matty Ceravolo - 4.8" x 19.7"
Root Industries Invictus Pro Push Scooter - Matty Ceravolo - 4.8" x 19.7". Matty who is a household name in Australia has worked with Root Industries to produce a pro scooter with the perfect balance for advanced stunts and tricks.
Root Industries build high quality trick and freestyle pro scooters for park or street riders who need a tough but easy to control trick scooter that won't let them down. A great pro trick scooter from Root Industries.
Root Industries Pro Push Scooter Features:
- Deck: Extruded Invictus Deck with honeycomb top plate
- Hydro formed 82.5 degree headtube angle
- Bars: Hi Modulus Alloy 610mm x 580mm (24" x 23")
- Deck Size: L: 500mm x W:123mm (19.7 x 4.8 inches)
- Special Honeycore Wheels: 110mm x 24mm
- Fork: Forged Invictus
- Clamp: Invictus Double Clamp
- Brake: Rear flex brake nylon polymer
- Headset: AIR Integrated
- Compression: IHC
- Grips: High quality R2 AIR
- Bearing: ABEC-11
- Total Height: 850 mm
|Type||Pro Push Scooters|
|Deck Length||19.5" (495mm)|
|Deck Width||4.8" (121.9mm)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|