Redback Softboard Noosa 7Ft Malibu Soft Surfboard - Wood
Redback Softboard Noosa 7Ft Malibu Soft Surfboard - Wood. A low impact surfboard with hi-tec features including 4 Stringers for maximum board strength and durability, a HDX Core also provides added strength through the board while keeping the overall weight remarkably light. The Thermo Bond construction technique provides maximum bonding between materials, and a heavyweight slick and rounded rails allow for greater speed and manouvrability through the water. An amazing softboard if you are learning to surf or a fun board for more advanced surfers.
Redback Noosa Softboard Features:
- Size: 7 foot (57 Litres) Extra volume allows you to catch more waves
- Core: HDX
- Stringers: 4 epoxy coated timber stringers for maximum strength
- Fins: Includes three high performance fins
- Slick: High density slick bottom gives greater speed across wave
- Rocker: Generous rocker prevents nose-diving and makes turning easier
- Rider Weight: Great for riders up to 90Kg
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my softboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The softboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Type||Softboards / Soft Surfboards|
|Surfboard Size||7 Foot|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|