Powerslide Radon 80 SMU Mens Inline Skates - Black White
Powerslide Radon 80 SMU Inline Skates for Men. This special makeup (SMU) is priced to entice skaters to try Powerslide's trinity mounting system. Trinity mounting gets you incredibly low to the ground for stability, control and ease of skating. Powerknit uppers and casted aluminum frames perform to satisfy experienced skaters. Their support, comfort and price will please recreational skaters.
Short triskate frames (9.6" - 243mm) make for easy maneuvering. Trinity mount frames can also easily be removed/replaced with other trinity frames if wanting to try a larger wheel configuration later on. Glass-fiber reinforced cuffs for lateral stability add even more exceptional value. Trinity Aluminum Frames ; 80mm 85A Wheels ; ABEC5 Bearings.
Powerslide Inline Skate Features:
- Type: Recreational
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Upper / Shell: Polypropylene Glass-Fiber Reinforced Cuffs, Powerknit Softboot with Polyurethane Welding, Traditional Cuff Height
- Liners: Integrated Liner (Not Removable), Removable Footbed
- Closures: Plastic Cuff Buckle, Velcro 45 Degree Power Strap, Standard Laces
- Frames: Elite Casted Aluminum Trinity Mount Frames, 243mm - 9.6", Removable - Slight Lateral Adjustment, Side Mount - Removable but not Laterally Adjustable
- Max Wheel Size 80mm
- One Sided 8mm Axle
- Wheels and Bearings: Powerslide 80mm 85A Whels, Wicked ABEC5 Sealed Bearings (Not Serviceable)
- Brake: HABS Brake Attached (S/M), Height Adjustable Brake System - Loosen Screw to Move Pad
- Weight: 1395 grams
Remember to check the footplate screws and wheel axles before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward for wear and tear.
How to measure foot: Put on the socks you would wear while skating. Place a piece of paper or cardboard on the floor that is larger than the foot. Mark with a pen the back of the heel and the tip of the toe - do this to both feet as most feet are different sizes. Measure the distance from the back of the heel to the toe and take the measurement from the largest foot. The measurements in the chart are the inside of the boot, you can add between 3mm to 1cm to the size depending on your personal preference (You can always add thicker socks to pad them out, but if it is too tight it is no good). Choose one of the Foot Length MM sizes below (This is sometimes called MONDO size).
|FOOT LENGTH MM
|WOMENS (US)||MENS (US)||UK||EU|
|Style||Mens Inline Skates|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|