POD PF3 Swim Fins - Navy / Orange
POD PF3 Swim Fins - Navy / Orange. Introducing our top-of-the-line surfing swim fin proud and passionately designed by our POD Ware team! Others may try to imitate, but none will even come close to the research and development that has gone into the PF3 Evolution Line.
This distinctive swimming fin has all the high-quality design features of our PF2’s but stands out because of its asymmetrical design which delivers more precise balance when compared with competitors asymmetrical fins. These performance fins are sought after by experienced bodysurfers, bodyboarders and ocean photographers. Our Point of Difference (POD) philosophy is what makes the difference in this leading edge surfing swim fin!.
POD Fins PF3 - Swim Fins Features:
- Asymmetrical design delivers the precision balance
- Foot size relative to blade length ratio
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and buoyant
- POD patented lamination technique for super sturdy construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is exceptionally comfortable
- Unique splay rails® combined with asymmetric blade provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
POD Swimfin Sizing:
|FIN SIZE||FOOT SIZE||FOOT SIZE IN CMS|
|S / M||7 - 8||Length 24cm and Width 9cm|
|M||8 - 9||Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm|
|M / L||9 - 10||Length 26cm and Width 10cm|
|L||10 - 11||Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm|
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit our shop. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price." Like we say at POD Ware... If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the Price.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot sizes chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit. POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (less than one sizes), this will alter the intended foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty. Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.
|Type||Swimfins / Flippers|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|