POD PF2 Swim Fins - Black / Orange
POD PF2 Swim Fins - Black / Orange. If you’re looking for ultra-advanced surfing swim fins. look no further! A step above our PF1’s, these high-quality rubber swim fins are ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, knee boarding, swimming in the ocean, surf rescue, surf lifeguards or for use as photographer’s swim fins.
The sleek Sic Cut® design backed by patented technology and only the best materials available. Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort. These swimming fins will last thanks to our patented lamination technique as well as the Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket. We’re confident our PF2’s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!.
POD Fins PF2 - Swim Fins Features:
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and Robust Sic Cut® design
- POD patented lamination technique for super strong construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique Splay Rails® combined with symmetric Chisel Blade® provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket provide extra "strength and durability"
POD Swimfin Sizing:
|FIN SIZE||FOOT SIZE||FOOT SIZE IN CMS|
|S||6 -7||Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm|
|S / M||7 - 8||Length 24cm and Width 9cm|
|M||8 - 9||Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm|
|M / L||9 - 10||Length 26cm and Width 10cm|
|L||10 - 11||Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm|
|XL||11 - 12||Length 27cm and Width 11cm|
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit our shop. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price." Like we say at POD Ware... If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the Price.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot sizes chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit. POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (less than one sizes), this will alter the intended foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty. Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.
|Type||Swimfins / Flippers|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|