POD PF1 Swim Fins - Black / Lime. The streamlined, high-tech design of our POD Fins 1 – PF1s makes them ideal for entry-level bodysurfing fins and bodyboarding fins. Our patented laminating technique is used to combine layers of rubber that results in a durable construction that is second to none.
Other unique features include an extra comfortable rubber lining, unique splay rails® for speed, thrust and control as well as water draining and sand release features. The POD Fins 1 – PF1s are thoughtfully designed to meet your highest expectations!.
POD Fins PF1 - Swim Fins Features:
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- POD patented lamination technique for super sturdy construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is exceptionally comfortable
- Unique splay rails® combined with symmetric blade provide excellent balance, thrust, speed and control
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- POD - 30 years experience designing and manufacturing of high quality products for bodyboarding and bodysurfing
POD Swimfin Sizing:
|FIN SIZE||FOOT SIZE||FOOT SIZE IN CMS|
|S||6 -7||Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm|
|S / M||7 - 8||Length 24cm and Width 9cm|
|M||8 - 9||Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm|
|M / L||9 - 10||Length 26cm and Width 10cm|
|L||10 - 11||Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm|
|XL||11 - 12||Length 27cm and Width 11cm|
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit our shop. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price." Like we say at POD Ware... If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the Price.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot sizes chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit. POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (less than one sizes), this will alter the intended foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty. Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.
|Unit of measure||ea|