POD Pearl Handboard Bodysurfing Handplane - Yellow
POD Pearl Handboard Bodysurfing Handplane - Yellow. The POD Surf Handboard has over 30-years history and enhances the bodysurfing experience by providing lift and control, allowing you to bodysurf faster, easier and for longer. It turns beginners into pros and the pros into experts. The Pearl handboard is made from recycled plastic which helps to protect the planet.
Our Australian made bodysurfing hand boards are durable, lightweight and neutral buoyancy thanks to the solid recyclable polypropylene construction with mineral base pearl colour pigments. The concave-shaped bottom and keel fin are specifically designed for fast lift and will help to make you a wave-holding expert!
POD Pearl Bodysurfing Handboard:
- Fully adjustable 3mm neoprene double-padded hand strap
- Includes wrist leash - so you don't lose the board in the waves
- Snug fit on your hand - suitable for right or left hand users
- Concaved hull for extra lift and control
- Entry rocker for lift and splash reduction
- Keel fin for wave holding capability
- Lightweight polypropylene construction with neutral bouyancy
- Dimensions: 39cm x 20cm x 6cm
- Weight: 700 grams
- One size fits all: Suitable for ALL ages and skills
- All POD Pearl Bodysurfing handboards are made from recycled ocean plastic materials - which are then moulded into high-quality handplanes.
Note: We highly recommend adjusting the hand strap snug once over your hand. With further use just slide your hand in between the strap and the deck grip. This will ensure the Velcro remains attached and lasts for many years.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|