Make 4 payments of $44.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
POD FLO 375mm 15" Wood Handboard Bodysurfing Handplane. FLO 375mm 15inch Cedar Walnut POD® Handboards 100% Custom Built For Bodysurfing. There’s nothing quite like our beautifully crafted Flo 375mm 15inch solid Cedar and Walnut.
POD FLO 375mm 15" Wood Handboard Bodysurfing Handplane. FLO 375mm 15inch Cedar Walnut POD® Handboards 100% Custom Built For Bodysurfing. There’s nothing quite like our beautifully crafted Flo 375mm 15inch solid Cedar and Walnut POD handboard Hand Body Soul® bodysurfing handplanes crafted like no other!
Since the late ’80s, our founder and artisan Shane Vassallo with a passion for bodysurfing, has been hand shaping each handboard out of select grade Australian or Canadian cedar and limited range of other wood species.
For the very first time, Shane has designed ergonomic palm hold and support on the handboard deck surface, between the new purposely custom-built 50mm/2inch hand strap retainer inserts to suit 50mm/2inch webbing strap. Not like other bodysurfing handplanes use of a small 25mm/1inch surfboard plug and a thin handboard strap causing discomfort over the hand. The palm support relieves the arm muscles from stress, typically from handplanes with flat decks and most of all holds your hand in place, prevents your hand from slipping out from under the double padded neoprene strap.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Cedar/Walnut FLO Body Surfing Handboard Features:
- Volume = 953cm^3 or 953millilitres/0.2517 US Liquid gallon
- Lifting Force = up to 110kg/242.508lb
- Size = L 375mm/15inch x W 218mm/8.25inches x D 45mm/1.61inches
- Weight = 460 to 480grams or 1.01413 to 1.05822pounds (this will vary due to grain density)
- Deck = Convex with Palm Hold and Support
- Bottom = Deep 20mm Concave with Keel Fin
- The hand is strapped into the natural swimming position, directly above the board’s pivot point and keel fin
- 50mm/2inch Custom POD Designed Hand Strap Retainer (not a 25mm/1inch surfboard plug)
- 65mm/2.5inches Double Padded Neoprene (not 35mm/1.3inch strap)
- 50mm/2inch Webbing Hand Adjustable Strap
- Adjustable Wrist Leash, left-handed users can change the wrist cord to the left side
- Laser Engravings
- Satin Finish
Cedar and Walnut contrasting colours, natural wood grain variations, timber density and Sic Cut® shape make each handboard one-of-a-kind
Without any doubt, the new Sustainable FLO Cedar and Walnut Neutral Buoyant POD Handboard ensures improved performance in any surf condition, from beginners, casuals, to the elite dedicated bodysurfer looking for a brag-worthy unique product with outstanding performance, whilst offering natural paddling freedom, improved bodysurfing performance wave after wave, we highly recommend any of the Solid Wooden POD Handboards.
Note: We highly recommend adjusting the hand strap snug once over your hand. With further use just slide your hand in between the strap and the deck palm support. This will ensure the Velcro remains attached and lasts for many years.
Protective Handboard Case And Hemp Drawstring Cover
Protect your bodysurfing POD handboard investment with a new environmentally friendly reusable packaging foam that can be repeatedly recycled, the environmental protection industry describes it as a never-recession material with so many advantages, including good impact resistance, moisture-proof and waterproof.
Therefore, with the proper care, your premium wood handboard will last years of quality bodysurfing, that you can then pass down from generation to generation.
Hemp Cover And Protective Case Features:
- Environmentally Friendly Heavy Weight 320gsm Hemp Cover
- Impact Resistance Protective Case
- Reusable Packaging
All Timber POD Handboards Decks Are Convex With Palm Support = Comfort In The Palm Of Your Hand
- The Bottom Surface Is Concave With A Keel Fin = Optimum Lift, Speed, And Control In The Surf
- The concave bottom and keel fin surface area are explicitly engineered for Rapid Lift versus Force in association with the mixture of air and water provides instant Lifting Force, Speed and Control; this will assist in your body surfing and handboarding wave-holding skills without your board sliding sideways
|Unit of measure||ea|