Make 4 payments of $39.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
POD EGO 225mm 9" Wood Handboard Bodysurfing Handplane. The Little EGO 225mm 9 inch Cedar Walnut POD® Handboards 100% Custom Built For Bodysurfing. There’s nothing quite like our beautifully crafted POD handboard shapes in solid Cedar and Walnut.
POD EGO 225mm 9" Wood Handboard Bodysurfing Handplane. The Little EGO 225mm 9 inch Cedar Walnut POD® Handboards 100% Custom Built For Bodysurfing. There’s nothing quite like our beautifully crafted POD handboards shapes, our 225mm/9inch solid Cedar and Walnut Hand Body Soul® bodysurfing handplanes are crafted like no other.
Little EGO POD Handboard perfectly fits in the palm of your hand and in some cases just past your figure tips. EGO was not only intended for single use, but also purposely designed to bodysurf with one on either hand, increasing your lifting force, balance and double your swimming stroke, the little Ego is sure to boost any bodysurfer’s self-confidence.
Since the late ’80s, our founder and artisan Shane Vassallo with a passion for bodysurfing, has been hand shaping each handboard out of select grade Australian or Canadian cedar and limited range of other wood species.
For the very first time, Shane has designed ergonomic palm hold and support on the handboard deck surface, between the new purposely custom-built 50mm/2inch hand strap retainer inserts to suit 50mm/2inch webbing strap. Not like other bodysurfing handplanes use of a small 25mm/1inch surfboard plug and a thin handboard strap causing discomfort over the hand. The palm support relieves the arm muscles from stress, typically from handplanes with flat decks and most of all holds your hand in place, prevents your hand from slipping out from under the double padded neoprene strap.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
EGO Body Surfing Handboard Features:
- Volume = 485cm^3 or 485millilitres/0.1281 US Liquid gallon
- Lifting Force = up to 70kg/154.324lb
- Size = L 225mm/9inch x W 200mm/7.87inches x D 41mm/1.61inches
- Weight = 250 to 280grams or 0.551156 to 0.617294pounds (this will vary due to grain density)
- Deck = Convex with Palm Hold and Support
- Bottom = Deep 16mm Concave with Keel Fin
- The hand is strapped into the natural swimming position, directly above the board’s pivot point and keel fin
- 50mm/2inch Custom POD Designed Hand Strap Retainer (not a 25mm/1inch surfboard plug)
- 65mm/2.5inches Double Padded Neoprene (not 35mm/1.3inches strap)
- 50mm/2inch Adjustable Webbing Hand Strap
- Adjustable Wrist Leash, left-handed users can change the wrist cord to the left side
- Laser Engravings
- Satin Finish
Note: We highly recommend adjusting the hand strap snug once over your hand. With further use just slide your hand in between the strap and the deck palm support. This will ensure the Velcro remains attached and lasts for many years.
Protective Handboard Case And Hemp Drawstring Cover
Protect your bodysurfing POD handboard investment with a new environmentally friendly reusable packaging foam that can be repeatedly recycled, the environmental protection industry describes it as a never-recession material with so many advantages, including good impact resistance, moisture-proof and waterproof.
Therefore, with the proper care, your premium wood handboard will last years of quality bodysurfing, that you can then pass down from generation to generation.
Hemp Cover And Protective Case Features:
- Environmentally Friendly Heavy Weight 320gsm Hemp Cover
- Impact Resistance Protective Case
- Reusable Packaging
All Timber POD Handboards Decks Are Convex With Palm Support = Comfort In The Palm Of Your Hand
- The Bottom Surface Is Concave With A Keel Fin = Optimum Lift, Speed, And Control In The Surf
- The concave bottom and keel fin surface area are explicitly engineered for Rapid Lift versus Force in association with the mixture of air and water provides instant Lifting Force, Speed and Control; this will assist in your body surfing and handboarding wave-holding skills without your board sliding sideways
|Unit of measure||ea|