Make 4 payments of $89.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Mullet Surfboards Nugget 4Ft8 Softboard - Black Deck Red Slick. The Nugget is a scaled down version of Mullet Biscuit. It's perfect for a light-weight grom (30-50kg) who already has the basics of surfing wired or an advanced surfer 60-70Kg.
The Nugget is the smallest board in the range, and is a scaled down version of the Mullet Biscuit. It's perfect for a light-weight grom (30-50kg) who already has the basics of surfing wired. If you are an advanced surfer, it'd surf best for people up to 60-70kg. As you can see in the clip above, it floats Darcy and Browny pretty well, but they both shred and are also shredded, so are probably pushing the top of the weight limit for this bad boy.
This shape is similar to the small wave performance shortboards template, with a regular rocker profile, so is an ideal summer option to progress surfing without stepping too far away from a regular shortboard shape. Being nice and short, it is also a load of fun to surf in small shorey type waves or wedges, which are harder to surf on longer boards.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Mullet Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 4'8" x 19" x 2 7/16" (28L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb PE
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Rounded Square
- Stringer: 2 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set-up (fins included)
Do fins come with the board?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my board?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|