Mullet Softboard Single Fin 6Ft Soft Surfboard. The 6'0 single fin is back and more bad ass than ever. Most retro single fins you find laying around underneath the house or in dad's garage are more often than not, big, brown and heavily water logged. This is due to one: their age, two: the half assed home repair job, and three: single fins live on forever!
We've come along way in design since then and this is a product of the how far we've come. The 6'0 is shorter, rails more refined and is trimmed closer to the specs of your regular surf board.
Riding a single fin soft surfboard is like therapy. It's like a remedial massage for your style and the way you read the wave. Surfing the typical high performance softboard can teach us bad habits that we don't even realise are happening. It's not until you take a step back can you really take two steps forward.
It relax's your mind set and simplify's the thought process and you ask yourself 'what's the most I can get out of this board?'
You have to get low, and squeeze as much drive out of your turns as possible, you use the curve of the wave face with the rail, or the fin, (or all three!) to generate your speed and flow. Without even realising it you're perfecting (or re-perfecting) the core of where the best surfing comes from.
Whether or not your a soul surfer that loves the simple things in life or whether your looking to fine tune your surfing, a single fin soft surfboard is essential to any surfer's quiver. Do yourself a favour.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Mullet Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 6'0" x 20 1/4" x 2 7/8" (35L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb IXL Crosslink
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Rounded Pin
- Stringer: 2 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: Single Fin (Fin Included)
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a Soft Fin suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Mullet Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the softboard come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my softboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|