Make 4 payments of $94.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Mullet Surfboards Fish Finger 5Ft2 Softboard - Royal Blue Deck Red Slick. Not a whole lot we could say about the Fish Finger that Darcy cannot show you in the clip below. The Fish Finger is a performance softboard for ripping up the summer waves.
Not a whole lot we could say about the Fish Finger that Darcy cant show you in the clip below, but we'll have a go! The Fish Finger is a versatile performance softboard perfect for ripping up the summer waves. Using a traditional fish shape it has a bit of extra volume up front to help paddling and help maintain speed through weak sections or sloppy conditions. Being only 5'2 it allows tight turns and "top to bottom" style surfing in small waves.
In saying all that though, that was Darcy's go-to board when the waves turned on on this trip, so it looks like it'd be a pretty good all-rounder foamie to have in your quiver! Ideal for riders up to 80kg.
Mullet Fish Finger Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 5'2 X 19 1/2" X 2 1/2" (32L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb PE
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Fish Tail
- Stringer: 2 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set up (Fins Included)
Do fins come with the softboard?
- Yes. All soft surfboards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Softlite Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the soft surfboard come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my softboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|