Mullet Softboard Bitten Biscuit 5Ft4 Soft Surfboard. The Bitten Biscuit - A new take on an old favourite. The Biscuit has always been one of our top selling soft surfboards, but some of the team riders found that with the Quad Fin Set Up & wide tail block the couldn't surf it top to bottom as hard as they wanted to when required. Also comes with the Bones and Shanks Fin System for easy fin changes.
We broke it down to a thruster to make it looser in the pocket, and added flyers to the tail so you can adjust from longer drawn out carves or tighter hooks depending on how far back you set your rail. A great all rounder suited to thrashing average waves and chest-width that would float a polar bear, so should be sweet for anyone up to about 90kg!.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Mullet Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 5'4" x 21 1/4" x 2 7/16" (34L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb PE
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Double Bat
- Stringer: 2 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: Thruster (Fins Provided).
- Has the Bones and Shanks Fin System for easy fin changes.
Do fins come with the soft surfboard board?
- Yes. All softboards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Mullet Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the softboard come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my soft surfboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. Soft surfboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|