This is a board that pretty much anyone can have a crack on, no matter what your skill level. We would recommend this soft surfboard for beginner riders weighing up to 100kg. If you are an experienced surfer of any weight, this board will help you to get more waves on the smaller or crowded days.
Shape-wise, these templates have a bit of extra volume in the nose, so they paddle like a rocket and you’re guaranteed to be catching plenty of waves. Once you’re on your feet, they are extremely stable, but still refined enough through the rails you can put them through some turns. At the back-end, we’ve kept it pretty straight forward with the traditional thruster set-up as standard. If you’re after a bit of variety, it also goes good with a set of twin keels or finless.
Mullet Beanstalk 8Ft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 8'0" X 22 5/8" X 3 1/8" (70 Litres)
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded Fusion X EPS Core
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Reinforcements: 2 X Fibreglass Re-inforced Bamboo Stringer system
- Features: Leash Plug
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Soft fins included with every softboard.
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All softboards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Mullet Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my soft surfboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The softboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|