Mullet Softboard 5Ft10 Tombstone Soft Surfboard
The Tombstone is one of the newer models in our range, perfect for the 'bigger bloke' or 'more-to-love' woman. Similarly, this board is also suited to more of a beginner - intermediate rider looking for a board to progress their skills on. This board would be sweet for riders up to 110kg if you are a reasonable surfer.
We've basically taken the front half off a Mini Mal, and the back half off more of a performance thruster which is a good indicator of how this board surfs. We like to consider it a reverse Mullet - Party at the front, and business at the back.
Mullet Tombstone Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 5'10" X 21 1/2" X 2 7/8" (45L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb PE
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Diamond Tail
- Stringers: 2 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: Thruster Fin Set-up (fins included)
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a set of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Mullet Softboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the soft surfboard come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my softboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The softboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Type||Softboards / Soft Surfboards|
|Surfboard Size||5 Foot 10 Inches|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|