Mullet Single Fin 8Ft Soft Surfboard
Mullet Single Fin 8Ft Soft Surfboard. "Go Big or Go Home" - In board length that is! A lot of the time the surf sucks, so you will be going home unless you have one of these in your quiver.
The Single Fin will give you that soulful feeling while still having cutting edge softboard technology under your feet. Also perfect for surfing finless. If your lucky you'll get to surf this on some long points, otherwise just use it to get your wave count up on the smaller days. Now go sit an extra 10m out the back and snake everyone!.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Mullet Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 8'0" X 22 5/8" X 2 7/8" (75L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb IXL Crosslink
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Square
- Stringer: 3 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: Single Fin (Fin Included)
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a Soft Fin suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Mullet Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my board?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Surfboard Size||8 Foot|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|