Make 4 payments of $114.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Mullet Fresh Bean 6Ft Soft Surfboard - Royal Blue Deck Yellow Slick. The Fresh Bean is our take on the high performance thruster. It is even more high performance with the 5 "Bones and Shanks" fin boxes, so you can ride it as a thruster.
Mullet Fresh Bean 6Ft Soft Surfboard. While we don't always condone it, the Fresh Bean is our take on the "high performance thruster". We've made it even more high performance by chucking in 5 "Bones and Shanks" fin boxes, so you can ride it as a thruster if you want to go top to bottom or ride it as a quad if you need some extra drive and down the line speed.
Shape-wise there's plenty of volume up high so she will paddle like a rocket and still be easy to surf on the weaker days, while we've pulled the tail in to give a bit of hold if it gets hollow. With the 10lb IXL Deckskin and Double stringers for extra stiffness, this is as close to your shortboard as you'll get!.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Mullet Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 6'0" x 20 1/4" x 2 7/8" (35L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb IXL Crosslink
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Rounded Pin
- Stringer: 2 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: 5 Fin Set-Up (Fins provided)
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Mullet Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my soft surfboard?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. Soft surfboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|