Make 4 payments of $92.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Mullet Bob Cat 4Ft8 Soft Surfboard - Grey Deck Fluro Yellow Slick. The BobCat is a new variation of our top selling Fat Cat model. When we created the Fat Cat, we just aimed to make surfing in everyday fun again and s ideal for riders up to 85kg.
Mullet Bob Cat 4Ft8 Soft Surfboard. The BobCat is a new variation of our top selling Fat Cat model. When we created the Fat Cat, we just aimed to make surfing in everyday slop fun again. What we didn't realise, was that we'd have a loyal following of Fat Cat frothers who wanted to ride the things in all sorts of waves. Bob Cat is ideal for riders up to 85kg. Also comes with the Bones and Shanks Fin System for easy fin changes.
While it doesn't completely look the part, this shape (and particularly the Bob Cat) is epic to ride in slabby waves. Putting your foot on the inside peg of the crescent tail gives plenty of hold when required, while the shorter length allows it to easily fit in the curve of smaller hollower waves. Being kinda bulky up front means you don't lose any paddle power either.
So what's different about the Bob Cat? We've added a strongly refined 'diamond' rail, similar to a bodyboard rail. Main adavantage of this is that bites in HARD when it's put on rail so if you're looking to get more barreled, get more power in your turns or get higher into the air, this could be the board for you! Don't believe us? Check out Jed putting the board through its paces in the clip below!.
Mullet Bobcat Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 4'8" X 21 3/4" X 2 7/16" (35L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb PE
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Clipped Crescent
- Stringer: 2 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: Keel Twin Fin.
- Comes with the Bones and Shanks Fin System for easy fin changes.
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Mullet Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my board?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. Soft surfboards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|