Make 4 payments of $109.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Mullet Biscuit 5Ft4 Soft Surfboard. The Biscuit is the ultimate all-round, small wave soft surfboard. It is designed to perform best in beachie waves up to 4 foot, but would go off in some longer point breaks if you have the luxury.
Mullet Biscuit 5Ft4 Soft Surfboard. The Biscuit is the ultimate all-round, small wave soft surfboard! It is designed to perform best in beachie waves up to 4 foot, but would go off in some longer point breaks if you have the luxury. Also comes with the Bones and Shanks Fin System for easy fin changes.
A bit of extra width and a high wide-point makes paddling and catching waves a breeze. It's also nice and flat making weak waves and flat sections a joy to surf. Being only 5'4", it allows for some tight turns in the smallest of waves. Compared to you average soft surfboard, “the Biscuit” has much thinner rails, which are just asking to be buried!
It's got a Quad fin set for extra drive, but can also be ridden as a twinny if you want it to ride a bit looser. (Fins Included)
Ideal for anyone weighing up to 90kg.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Mullet Soft Surfboard Features:
- Size: 5'4" x 21 1/4" x 2 7/16" (35L)
- Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
- Deck: 10lb PE
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx
- Tail: Rounded Square
- Stringer: 2 X Fibreglass Reinforced Bamboo Stringers
- Fins: Quad (Fins Provided)
- Comes with the Bones and Shanks Fin System for easy fin changes
Do fins come with the soft surfboard?
- Yes. All boards come with a pair of Soft Fins suitable for learning or to use between the flags. If you want to use hard fins, you will have to purchase these separately. Mullet Surfboards have a special Bones and Shanks Fin System that makes it quick and easy to install and remove fins. This fin system is also compatible with other fin two tab systems - many riders take advantage of this by using harder fins as the improve or if they are more experienced.
Does the board come with a leash?
- No. Leashes need to be purchased separately.
Do I need to wax my board?
- Yes, although they generally don't require as much wax as a fibreglass board. The boards can be a bit slippery when first taken out of the plastic, so a good wash off with fresh water and a decent coat of wax will help. After this, just a light coating every few surfs, where your chest and feet go will suffice.
|Unit of measure||ea|