Make 4 payments of $82.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Globber ONE K E-Motion 4 Kids Electric 3-Wheel Scooter - Blue Black. The Globber electric scooter is suitable for kids 6+ and up to 50Kgs in weight and comes with 3-height adjustable handlebars. The Globber has a 80W hub motor and 14V Lithium battery.
Globber ONE K E-Motion 4 Kids Electric 3-Wheel Scooter - Blue Black. The Globber electric scooter is suitable for kids 6+ and up to 50Kgs in weight and comes with 3-height adjustable handlebars. The Globber E-Motion 4 has a 80W hub motor and 14V Lithium battery that makes it a safe kids electric scooter reaching up to a maximum 8km/h.
Easy to ride e-scooter for kids thanks to the a push button throttle, to intuitively control your speed. In-built dual-brake system—mechanical rear brake & E-ABS braking system for safe e-scooter rides.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Globber E-Motion 4 Kids Electric Scooter Features:
- Adjustable 3-height handlebar
- Comfortable TPR handlebar grips
- High-tech conception, durable material, strong and sustainable
- 125mm front wheel with nylon rim/PU
- 80W motor integrated into the rear wheel/ solid puncture-free tyre
- The "kick start" mode engages the motor when user is pushes the scooter up to 6km/h
- Braking systems: Mechanical foot brake located on the rear wheel (mud guard pressed on the rear wheel) Neutral motor position is activated when pressing rear mud guard
- Maximum Speed: 8 km/ h (depending on the user weight)
- Maximum slope: 10°
- Max conditions using temperature: 40 °C
- Motor power: 80 W motor integrated in the rear wheel
- Battery: Lithium, fireproof casing / 14 Volts
- Battery charging cycles: from 500 to 800 cycles - 0.8A
- Charging time: +/- 3 hours
- Sealing level for battery case: IP54
- Scooter weight: 3.6 kg
- Minimum age of user: 6 years+
- Max. weight allowance: 50 kg
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Disclaimer: The customer is solely responsible to ensure that their electric scooter is used in a safe manner and any relevant laws are adhered to. The customer also assumes all risk and liability for the use of their electric scooter and holds Zeneda Sports free of any liability.
|Unit of measure||ea|