Globber ONE K E-Motion 10 Electric Scooter - Blue Black
Award-winning electric scooter for kids aged 8+ and teens with 150W hub motor and 21.6V Lithium battery is a safe kids electric scooter reaching up to a maximum 12km/h*. Conveniently monitor the e-scooter’s battery levels with the in-built battery gauge. Comes with a 2-height T-bar and robust aluminium scooter deck which supports up to 50kg.
Globber E-Motion 10 Electric Scooter Features:
- Award-winning electric scooter for kids aged 8+ and teens with 150W hub motor and 21.6V Lithium battery is a safe kids electric scooter reaching up to a maximum 12km/h*.
- Conveniently monitor the e-scooter’s battery levels with the in-built battery gauge.
- Easy to ride e-scooter for kids & teens thanks to the accelerator sensor at the front of the scooter deck, to intuitively control your speed.
- In-built dual-brake system—mechanical rear brake & E-ABS braking system for safe e-scooter rides.
- Adjustable electric scooter for kids aged 8+ and teens with a 2-height T-bar and robust aluminium scooter deck, which supports up to 50kg and comes with an anti-slip EVA foam grip tape.
- This model of ONE K E-MOTION 10 comes with brake lights and ISO front LED light and bell.
*Depending on the user’s weight and the amount of hilly terrain.
PLEASE NOTE: Online only - not in-store. Delivered Australia wide or can be picked up from Mermaid Beach if required. No International shipping on Electric Scooters.
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Disclaimer: The customer is solely responsible to ensure that their electric scooter is used in a safe manner and any relevant laws are adhered to. The customer also assumes all risk and liability for the use of their electric scooter and holds Zeneda Sports free of any liability. All performance figures are provided by the manufacturer under strict test facilities and may differ from actual real world usage. Zeneda Sports are not responsible for any difference in performance that may occur. Batteries will reduce their capacity over time which will reduce the overall distance and speed achieved. Please be aware that batteries must be fully charged from the first use or they will not hold a full charge from that point on which will affect the overall performance of the scooter. Zeneda Sports are not responsible for the misuse of batteries.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|