Make 4 payments of $74.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Globber ONE K E-Motion 10 Electric Scooter - Blue Black. Electric scooter for kids and teens up to 50Kgs in weight with adjustable height handlebars. The Globber E-Motion 10 has a 150W hub motor and 21.6V Lithium battery that makes it a safe kids ride.
Globber ONE K E-Motion 10 Electric Scooter - Blue Black. Electric scooter for kids and teens up to 50Kgs in weight with adjustable height handlebars. The Globber E-Motion 10 has a 150W hub motor and 21.6V Lithium battery that makes it a safe kids electric scooter reaching up to a maximum 12km/h.
Easy to ride e-scooter for kids & teens thanks to the accelerator sensor at the front of the scooter deck, to intuitively control your speed. In-built dual-brake system—mechanical rear brake & E-ABS braking system for safe e-scooter rides. Adjustable with a 2-height T-bar and robust aluminium scooter deck, which supports up to 50kg.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
Globber E-Motion 10 Electric Scooter Features:
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Comfortable TPR handlebar grips
- High-tech conception, durable material, strong and sustainable
- 140mm front wheel with nylon rim/PU
- 150W motor integrated into the 127mm rear wheel/ solid puncture-free tyre
- The "kick start" mode engages the motor when user is pushes the scooter up to 5km/h
- The electronic pressure sensor placed on the deck allows intuitive control and makes acceleration and braking very easy
- Braking systems: Mechanical foot brake located on the rear wheel (mud guard pressed on the rear wheel) Neutral motor position is activated when pressing rear mud guard
- Maximum Speed: 12 km/ h (depending on the user weight)
- Maximum slope: 10°
- Max conditions using temperature: 40 °C
- Motor power: 150 W motor integrated in the rear wheel
- Battery: Lithium, fireproof casing / 21.6 Volts
- Battery charging cycles: from 500 to 800 cycles
- Charger: Input Tension 110/240 V - 50/60 Hz & Output tension 42V - 0.8A
- Charging time: +/- 3 hours
- Sealing level for battery case: IP54
- Scooter weight: 6.2 kg
- Minimum height of user: From 1.3 m to 1.5 m
- Minimum age of user: 8 years+
- Max. weight allowance: 50 kg
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Disclaimer: The customer is solely responsible to ensure that their electric scooter is used in a safe manner and any relevant laws are adhered to. The customer also assumes all risk and liability for the use of their electric scooter and holds Zeneda Sports free of any liability.
|Unit of measure||ea|