Make 4 payments of $247.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
E-Glide G120 Electric Scooter - Gunmetal Blue. The e-glide electric scooter has an extended riding range up to 45km using dual batteries. The E-Glide adult folding electric scooter is one of the lightest electric scooters on the market weighing just 15 Kg
E-Glide G120 Electric Scooter - Gunmetal Blue. The e-glide electric scooter has an extended riding range up to 45km using dual batteries. The E-Glide adult folding electric scooter is one of the lightest electric scooters on the market weighing just 15 Kgs.
Over 10-years research and development have gone into this scooter. The electric front and rear disc brake gives you really effective braking control. A full range of spare parts including spare batteries are available.
*** FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ***
E-Glide G120 Electric Scooter Features:
- E-Glide Lightweight Electric Folding Scooter
- Extended ride range of up to 45kms
- Removable 36V 12.8AH Battery for easy charging
- Bright LED front and tail lights - for safety and visibility
- Maximum speed 25kms/hour
- Three electric power modes - Eco, Standard and Sports - up to 25 Kms/Hour
- Easy to use folding and carrying system
- High performance 36 volt 350watt front wheel - electric motor
- Maximum range - 40-45 Kms
- Battery re-charging time around 3-4 hours
- LED front and rear lights for safe night ime riding
- Key Lock, Voltage meter, Cruise control and Battery level displays
- Lightweight but sturdy die cast and forged aluminium contruction
- Powerful front electric brake plus rear wheel 120mm disc brake for effective braking
- Tubeless pneumatic puncture proof tyres for more grip on roadways
- Wheel diameter 254mm (10 inches)
- Maximum load - 100Kgs
- Scooter Weight: 15 Kg
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Disclaimer: The customer is solely responsible to ensure that their electric scooter is used in a safe manner and any relevant laws are adhered to. The customer also assumes all risk and liability for the use of their electric scooter and holds Zeneda Sports free of any liability. All performance figures are provided by the manufacturer under strict test facilities and may differ from actual real world usage. Zeneda Sports are not responsible for any difference in performance that may occur. Batteries will reduce their capacity over time which will reduce the overall distance and speed achieved. Please be aware that batteries must be fully charged from the first use or they will not hold a full charge from that point on which will affect the overall performance of the scooter. Zeneda Sports are not responsible for the misuse of batteries.
|Brand||e-Glide Electric Scooters|
|Unit of measure||ea|