Dafin Signature Fins - Brian Keaulana Blue / Green
DaFin is designed in Hawaii and used by the Worlds Best Waterman including Brian Keaulana, this is his Signature Model which is based on the Classic Shape. Brian is a renowned waterman whose life work has been in the ocean. He is a lifeguard, professional surfer, big wave rider and tandem surfing world champion. For many years, Brian served as lifeguard captain of Oahu's Leeward coastline, a position once held by his father, the legendary Buffalo Keaulana.
"We live in the present in perfect balance because of our strong values from cultures to communities and from families to friendships. This is what grounds us. We have one foot planted firmly in the knowledge of the past and our other foot is always adapting to the future, which truly balances us in the present. I trust DaFin as an essential part of my safety necessities." - Brian Keaulana.
- 100% Malaysian Rubber: All natural, high quality rubber. The blade provides rigid resistance yet is flexible where required. There is less drag on the up kick and leg strain and cramps are reduced.
- Comfortable Foot Pocket: The pocket is silky smooth and soft over the top of the toes and foot to prevent blisters and chafing while the bottom of the pocket is rigid to transmit power to the blade. Fin socks or booties are not required for comfort
- Lightweight: For such a powerful fin, DAFIN is one of the lightest surf fins on the market. Less weight equals less strain
- Extremely powerful: Revolutionary design creating maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick
- Maximum Control - At speed the “strakes” generate a vortex of water from the trailing edge forming a barrier to help prevent the outflow of water from around the raised foot pocket resulting in an element of control and maneuverability across the face of a wave or in turbulent water
- Can be worn on either foot
- Floats in salt water
- The perfect swimfin for swimming, snorkelling, bodysurfing or bodyboarding
|FIN SIZE||US MENS SHOE SIZE||US WOMENS SHOE SIZE|
|XXS||1 - 2|
|XS||3 - 4||4 - 5.5|
|SM||5 - 6||6 - 7.5|
|MD||7 - 8||8 - 9.5|
|ML||9 - 10||10 - 11.5|
|LG||11 - 12||12 - 13.5|
|XL||13 - 14||12 - 13.5|
|XXL||15 - 16|
|Type||Swimfins / Flippers|