Caliber V2 50 Degree 10 " Axle Raw Longboard Trucks (Set of 2)
Caliber V2 50 Degree 10 " Axle Raw Longboard Trucks (Set of 2)]. The Fifty Caliber longboard truck is stable at high speeds while also having an optimal angle for making strong carves.
The hanger is not only reversible, but when flipped there is no rake to throw off the ride. The bushing seats are symmetrical with an optimal setup for any style of bushing. The pivot of the baseplate is self contained keeping it from having any weakness. The Blood Orange Bushings at an 89a durometer make for an ideal responsiveness. Perfection....
Caliber V2 Skate Longboard Trucks Features:
- SOLD AS A PAIR (2).
- 50 degree baseplate
- 10" Axle, 184mm Hanger
- Updated bushing seat providing a perfect no-slip-fit
- Pivot re-designed for tighter tolerances with an updated chamfer
- Circular kingpin hole with updated diameter
- Truck strength increased by 40%
- Pressed-in Grade 8 hex head kingpin
- Beefed up and reinforced baseplate
- Thinner paints used for tighter tolerances
|Axle Width||10.0" Wide|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
These trucks have good reviews on you tube. Plenty of good videos about them. I wanted something super wide for stability. & these were the widest I found. I also wanted carvey playfull trucks. These ticked ALL the boxes. I've been doing a little bit of downhill. & I may get 44's for specific downhill... But I wont need them if I plan to stay on my board.