Caliber V2 44 Degree 10" Axle Raw Longboard Trucks (Set of 2)
Caliber V2 44 Degree 10" Axle Raw Longboard Trucks (Set of 2). The Forty-Four Caliber is built for speed. The 44 degree hanger angle allows performance riders to push the limits of downhill racing.
To further optimise the trucks' stability, Blood Orange Bushings are configured with two 89a durometer barrels to avoid high speed wobbles. Like all Caliber Trucks, the kingpin is made of grade 8 steel to ensure your trucks will stay in one piece, no matter how hard you push them.
Caliber V2 Skate Longboard Trucks Features:
- SOLD AS A PAIR (2).
- 44 degree baseplate.
- 10" axle, 184mm hanger.
- Blood Orange Ultra-HR Bushings (89A).
- Double barrels.
- Updated bushing seat providing a perfect no slip fit.
- Pivot re designed for tighter tolerances with an updated chamfer.
- Circular kingpin hole with updated diameter.
- Truck strength increased by 40%.
- Pressed in Grade 8 hex head kingpin.
- Beefed up and reinforced baseplate.
- Thinner paints used for tighter tolerances
- Designed for high speed stability
|Axle Width||10.0" Wide|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|